$500 Scholarship – Deadline is March 2, 2016
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant will graduate this spring from High School or previously graduated from High School/GED and will be attending college during the 2016-17 school year.
- Applicant must have necessary grades that qualify for college entrance or acceptance, or a qualified trade school.
- Applicant will take designated hours to qualify as a full-time student.
- Applicant must exemplify good citizenship. The Foundation’s selection committee focuses on the applicant’s participation in extra-curricular groups and community involvement. List all volunteer experiences.
- Application deadline is March 2, 2016 for CAM students and April 30, 2016 for all other entries. The completed application and transcript must be in the school guidance office by this date. For community scholarships, the application must be mailed or dropped off to 415 W. Samuel, Assumption, IL 62510
- The application must be neatly handwritten on this form or typed using the requirements of this form.
- The scholarship committee will make any and all selections. An interview may be required.
- The scholarship award will be sent to the individual. The Foundation reserves the right to send the scholarship to the selected school or program.
- If any or all of the scholarship funding is not used, it may be carried over to the next semester. Otherwise, the balance will be returned to the Casey Williams Foundation.
A completed application consists of the following:
- This application (Click to complete online form or download printable application here.)
- Official high school transcript
- Acceptance Letter or Proof of Enrollment in University, College, Trade Program
- Letters of recommendation*
*You should submit the recommendation with the rest of this application. Recommendations may be on the provided form or in the form of a letter. Please do not submit this application until it is complete.